- Broadcast & Electronic Communication Arts
- Communication Studies
- Comparative & World Literature
- Creative Writing
- English Language and Literature
- Modern Languages & Literatures
- International Relations
- Jewish Studies
- Political Science
- Women & Gender Studies
- Center for Iranian Diaspora Studies
- Center for Modern Greek Studies
- Design Gallery
- Documentary Film Institute
- Fine Arts Gallery
- Global Museum
- Paul K. Longmore Institute on Disability
- Lab for Media and Community
- Morrison Chamber Music Center
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)
- Poetry Center
- Queer Cinema Project
- Veteran Documentary Corps
SF State’s curriculum — embracing the local, regional and international — prepares students for an increasingly global culture in which they will influence contemporary spaces, media, and social interactions. We educate students for life in an increasingly complex world, rich with diversity and replete with challenges, in which they will make a difference by offering their vision to lead others.
College of Liberal & Creative Arts Stories
College of Liberal & Creative Arts Funding Initiatives
Liberal and Creative Arts Building
Now under construction, this state of the art building will house the Broadcast & Electronic Communication Arts Department.
Scholarships provide much-needed support to students to defray the cost of attending the University.
Ensemble-in-Residence (Alexander String Quartet)
The ASQ is a world-renowed chamber music group which provides artistic distinction to the College.
Longmore Institute on Disability
The Institute showcases the expertise, creativity, and value that people with disabilities bring to society.