The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) at SF State facilitates and strengthens partnerships with companies and private foundations to advance the university's goals and priorities. We are a central hub which brings together faculty and external funding partners to create innovations that align with our shared commitment to teaching, research, and educational equity.
Become a Corporate Partner
SF State is located at the heart of the global technology industry, the birthplace of venture capital, and the center of the US wine market. As San Francisco’s largest and only public four-year university, we are committed to developing a highly-skilled, creative and diverse workforce that contributes to a robust and thriving economy in the Bay Area and beyond. The CFR Office can connect your company directly with the wealth of faculty and staff resources at our campus, as well as work with you to develop strategic giving and partnership opportunities to support a variety of initiatives including:
- Partnering with faculty members in research or expertise pertinent to your business
- Acquiring access to new technologies
- Funding high-tech facilities
- Engaging and recruiting talented students with 21st century skills
- Funding naming opportunities that ensure high-visibility
- Supporting the University’s six-year comprehensive campaign
Contact us to learn more about how a partnership with SF State can offer a unique opportunity to maximize your company’s growth potential and community impact.
Collaborations with Foundations
Support for SF State faculty, students, and programs aligns closely with the priorities of a wide range of national, regional, and family foundations. These partnerships with our campus have helped develop solutions to pressing technical and social challenges, critically enriched the excellence of faculty research and teaching, and assisted generations of exceptional students in realizing their full academic potential.
Contact us to learn more about how your foundation's partnership with SF State can help fulfill your mission of service and strengthen the Bay Area's diverse communities and neighborhoods.
Schedule a Visit
Contact us to arrange a campus tour, meet our dynamic faculty, and engage with our talented students. We are excited to show you first-hand the mutual benefits of corporate and foundation partnerships at SF State.
Services for the SF State Community
For faculty and administrators, we provide a wide range of services and work closely with the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs to ensure consistency with University policies and guidelines. Services provided include:
- Assistance in identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding corporate and foundation support and partnerships
- Coordination and staffing for corporate or foundation visits by senior campus administrators and visits to campus by corporate or foundation executives
- Writing, editing and advising on proposals, volunteer materials and correspondence related to corporate and foundation partnerships
For more information, please contact our CFR team:
Bryan Pangilinan, Senior Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
(415) 405-3833 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Moed, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
(415) 405-3809 or email@example.com
(415) 405-3826 or firstname.lastname@example.org