The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) provides the following services to create and strengthen partnerships between foundations and the university:
- Align private foundation funding with campus priorities and promote funding opportunities to faculty.
- Help foundations navigate the university, find faculty and programs of interest, and arrange for campus meetings.
- Work with current foundation partners to ensure timely and informative reporting on and responsive stewardship of their support.
- Work closely with the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs to ensure consistency with University policies and guidelines.
For more information, contact our CFR team to arrange a campus visit and discuss collaborations that most interest you:
Julie Moed, Senior Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
(415) 405-3809 or email@example.com
Joel Streicker, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
(415) 405-3826 or firstname.lastname@example.org