With nearly 30,000 students, 3,700 faculty and staff and more than 225,000 alumni, SF State can enhance exposure for companies seeking a mutually beneficial relationship with one of the most respected centers of learning, applied research and community-based professional education in California -- a university that is recognized increasingly for innovation nationally and internationally.
SF State now attracts the largest number of international students in the U.S. among urban, graduate degree-granting institutions. Located only blocks from the western shoreline of San Francisco itself, SF State is a leading gateway to the Pacific Rim's burgeoning economic opportunities. Its Downtown Center in San Francisco houses the Graduate School of Business and the College of Extended Learning (continuing education).
A relationship with SF State can:
- Expand recruitment of faculty-screened, highest quality interns and graduates
- Enrich executive and continuing professional education programs
- Enhance corporate position and build brand identity among faculty and staff, students, diverse community-based constituents, and public and private partners -- your future employees, customers and partners
- Strengthen the company's public profile via affiliation with a respected academic institution, such as SF State
- Diversify your company's community citizenship and employee volunteering initiatives
- Increase access to potential R&D innovations in a multitude of disciplines including but not limited to sustainable business, entrepreneurship, engineering, healthcare, kinesiology, chemistry, bioscience, industrial design, graphic arts, electronic arts and gaming
- Internships and mentoring
SF State depends increasingly on private partnerships to advance its goals in the face of state funding cuts. Private partnerships enhance the University's ability to attract exceptional faculty and students, prepare professionals who are ready to thrive when hired, maintain state-of-the-art clinical and research facilities, and continue pioneering applied research across multiple disciplines.
Potential corporate partners are encouraged to connect with our Corporate Relations team who will help you explore ways to achieve your objectives. Contact Julie Moed at (415) 405-3809 or email@example.com for more information.